Detroit Communicator provides web and print communications and outreach services for numerous grassroots organizations and small businesses.
Detroit Communicator strives towards a non-sectarian, collective practice that gives preference to issues, root causes and community healing over individual agendas, partisanship and corporate interest. politics, blaming and corruption. We strive to give preference to relationships and commitment to principals rather than dualistic ideologies or isms. Our purpose is the dissemination of information and resources that support and encourage legitimacy and accountability through example and lived-experience in participatory democracy.
- Join the “Yes on A, No on B” Social Media Surge!Source: Detroit Communicator | Published on 2016-11-04
- Yes on A, No on B Victory Day Sign Up SheetSource: Detroit Communicator | Published on 2016-10-31
- Water Resistance Trial Underway in DetroitSource: Detroit Communicator | Published on 2015-11-20
- Democracy Now! Coverage of Homrich 9 TrialSource: Detroit Communicator | Published on 2015-11-20
- ‘The Tides Are Turning’: Portland Passes Landmark Resolution Against Fossil Fuel Infrastructure
- Parents Flood to Flint Pediatricians Fearing for Kids
- Water Activists Speak Out Ahead of Court Date
- Featured Website: Detroit Minds Dying
- Thinking for Ourselves: Fair and Just
- Taking Advantage of Detroit
- House, Senate Members Announce Water Quality, Affordability Bills
- Williamson: Let’s transform Detroit schools
- Come pack the Courtroom in Support of the Homrich 9!
- New Zine from Stop Veolia Seattle
- How to End Police Brutality – A New Book By Ron Scott