Detroit Communicator provides web and print communications and outreach services for numerous grassroots organizations and small businesses.
Detroit Communicator strives towards a non-sectarian, collective practice that gives preference to issues, root causes and community healing over individual agendas, partisanship and corporate interest. politics, blaming and corruption. We strive to give preference to relationships and commitment to principals rather than dualistic ideologies or isms. Our purpose is the dissemination of information and resources that support and encourage legitimacy and accountability through example and lived-experience in participatory democracy.
- Special Showing of “Detroit Minds Dying”Source: Detroit Communicator | Published on 2015-11-13
- Baxter Jones Wages Hunger Strike – Day 59Source: Detroit Communicator | Published on 2015-11-12
- Thinking for Ourselves: Bedtime StoriesSource: Detroit Communicator | Published on 2015-11-11
- Year Before Water Change, State Knew of Risks in FlintSource: Detroit Communicator | Published on 2015-11-09
- Detroit Schools Plan Shows Lack of Faith in DemocracySource: Detroit Communicator | Published on 2015-11-09
- Maureen Taylor Named Michiganian of the Year!
- Race, Class, and Social Reproduction in the Urban Present: The Case of the Detroit Water and Sewage System
- “KEEP IT FLOWING” Benefit Concert on December 4th!
- Water Warrior Tangela Harris Joins the Ancestors
- Detroit City Council Memo on Water Affordability
- Feds: Ex-CPS CEO ‘Fraudulently’ Steered $40M Contract in Detroit
- How An Investigative Journalist Helped Prove A City Was Being Poisoned With Its Own Water
- Video: Naomi Klein at University of Michigan
- The Most Basic of Rights
- Detroit Council Grills Water Officials About Layoffs